Monday, September 27, 2010

Randomness

One night Trevin got to go on a shopping spree with Grandma Emi and Uncle Kenny. They went to every store in town and to the green show (for the second night in a row for Trevin; we are so cultured!). They came back with every Spiderman thing made, for Trevin, and this super cute outfit, for Libby. Her chubby thighs just look so cute in these little leggings! Her hair has just gotten long enough to show her natural curl. She is so lucky! All I have to do is get her hair wet and boom! instant hair style. Unfortunately this only works on the top now but hopefully when the rest of her hair grows out it will be naturally curly too. And yes it is still a light red color. I hope she keeps that too (for those of you who are asking, no Dustin and I don't have red hair but my dad does and so does Dustin's grandma plus about a million other relatives. With two red headed children we get asked a lot where the red hair comes from so there you have it.)
Can you say spoiled? Trevin and Libby are so spoiled by all of their family and occasionally Trevin really acts like it (Libby always acts spoiled, anyone who knows her knows she is a pampered princess). Trevin has developed a little bit of an attitude lately. Who ever came up with the terrible two's was so wrong; it is most definitely they terrible three's. Luckily the attitude only surfaces every now and then, most of the time he is the best boy!
Here he is refusing to put his "buckles" on after church on Sunday. It takes us about 15 minutes to or from our house from either of our parents houses and the drive is just too much for the kids. They rarely make it home awake. When we got home after one especially trying day (I can only take so much crying and so many temper tantrums) I just put them in their beds instead of trying to wake them up. After a few minutes I went in to check on them and they just looked so dang peaceful that I decided that I still liked them. On this particular day Trevin was sporting a faux-hawk which he thinks is called a "camouflage." Too much hunting for this kid! But the hair really compliments his new attitude.

1 comment:

Jordan, Tabby, Lily and Baby Lucy said...

Liby's hair is so cute! She's going to have the prettiest curly strawberry blounde hair! I'm keeping my fingers crossed that that red hair gene comes through on our line sometime!