Sunday, October 17, 2010

Birthday Picture Overload

Mine and Dustin's birthdays are just six days apart at the end of September. Mine is first and I started the day by finding shelves in my pantry (I had been asking for them for months). Dustin woke up really early and set up one side. He wasn't sure if the other side would fit so he decided to wait to set them up later. But I couldn't wait so I set it up right after I woke up and then totally reorganized our kitchen. I'm weird but I really love to organize things. It made me so happy!
Then my mom and Grandma Murray came out at lunch time and brought me Panda Express (my favorite) and presents! I got two super cute pairs of shoes and a curling iron. I told Jessie to tell my mom and grandma that was what I wanted in like July and she remembered, what a good slave she is.
Then later in the afternoon Dustin's parents got a new piano and they gave us their old one! They had to lift each piano with the boom truck to get them in and out of their upstairs. It was really exciting.Then we had dinner at our house after we admired the piano in the front room and then we headed over to Maggie Moo's for my favorite (but outrageously expensive) ice cream. If Libby would have been nice to me it would have been the best day ever. Maybe next year she will understand that "mom's birthday" means I get a day off from constant screaming.
On Friday my parents took us (and the rest of my family) out for the yummiest dinner at The Garden House. It was so good! We used to think that the garden house was over priced and yucky but we were so wrong. Also at dinner my parents gave us a gift card to Home Depot so we can get shelving in the rest of our house! Yay! Don't even get me started on our closests lack of shelving.
Then the next day we needed to get Trevin some new Levi's because all of his had holes in them (but he still insists on wearing them). So we headed to Wal-Mart but they didn't have any in his size so we went to Christensen's and they cost $40.00! I love Christensen's but I won't even pay $40 for jeans for me let alone for a three year old! So we just got in the car and drove to Saint George. Totally impromptu, but so fun!
We came back with all of this for just $50.00!
Trevin got this supper cool pair of PJ's and this sweet gladiator helmet that hasn't left his head since we found it in the one dollar bin at Target. I LOVE Target.
On Dustin's Birthday me and the kids brought him doughnut for breakfast on our way to Ballet and Grandma Emi's house. Then his mom had a special lunch for him complete with candles in the cinnamon rolls for desert. Then we had Dustin's favorite, Brad's, for dinner and a birthday party at Dustin's parent's house. I made the cake with help from Trevin. As you can see from the pictures Trevin was in love with it.
Aren't Birthdays Fun!

No comments: