When my brother and I were younger we loved these things! We thought they were so awesome! I loved to read every night until I fell asleep, but then I was too tired/lazy to get up and turn off the light or put my book away so I desperately wanted a grabber next to the bed so I could do all of that from the comfort of my bed. We also had some other pretty funny things we wanted to do with the Grabber. We couldn't wait for our Grandma's to get old enough that they needed one. But that is not the kind of grabber I am talking about. I am talking about this little grabber.
If this girl gets within ten feet of hair she will pull it out and stick it in her mouth, or pull your head close enough that she can start licking you. Every morning she likes to let me know she is awake by grabbing at my eyes. She loves to sit in this highchair and grab toys off of the tray. She then throws them on the ground and expects me to pick them up for her. She still won't eat anything off of a spoon or fork because she wants to grab the spoon and gets mad when I won't let her. She can grab little pieces of food off of her tray but hasn't perfected the pincher grasp yet so she can't get anything in her mouth. Oh my goodness is this frustrating for her!
She also loves to sit on the floor and grab at toys. But it isn't long before that gets frustrating too. So I get to spend most of my day moving her around the house so she doesn't sit anywhere long enough to get frustrated, (believe me you don't want to see this girl get frustrated; it isn't pretty). I get a lot of people that ask me how I handle this girl all day! Trust me she is a full time job! Trevin really spoiled me. He was such a content baby. He loved to play toys and cuddle. This girl is not an easy baby! She needs a lot of attention and hates to hold still for very long. My only salvation is that she will take a few naps everyday in her bed and sleeps for at least a few hours at night in her bed. Hopefully she grows out of it soon!


1 comment:
I love this post!!! The beginning was so funny, definitely didn't see where it was going. Libby may be a handful but she is ADORABLE!!!!
Post a Comment