Wednesday, April 18, 2012

She just can't help it

She just can't help falling asleep no matter where she is when she get this tired. And there is no way that I am ever going to wake her up.
 We have this strange gene in my family that turns us into monsters right after we wake up. My sister Jessie has it pretty bad. I have to admit that in the morning I'm not the nicest person. But neither of us even compares to Libby when she wakes up from a nap.
Libby has always been a hot tempered child. She cried non stop for most of her first two years of life. But after her naps she is totally ridiculous. She can cry for a good two hours after a nap if things aren't handled right. Just today at my parent's house, Laura had a friend over when Libby woke up. Laura warned her friend, "Don't look or talk to her after she wakes up." When her friend asked why Laura said, "I don't really know why, she is just REALLY sensitive." I think it might be time to get rid of the nap, it is starting to defeat the purpose!

No comments: