Libby turned two in February. We started the celebration off with birthday waffles for lunch (it's tradition, except usually it's pancakes, but we were feeling waffles that day).
Libby blowing out the candles and Trevin there for support if she couldn't get them out on her own.
Libby with crazy baby hair saying, " I two!"
After work we let Libby pick out her own present at the store. We have never done that before. Normally I have a present planned for them for months and can't wait to get it for them. But we really had no idea what to get her. She picked out a little doll house.
After dinner we had a family party.
Opening up her new scooter from my family. She loves to ride this around the house, but loves to push Trevin around on it even more!
Blowing out the candles on her birthday sugar cookies. I was sick of cake, and since her birthday is so close to Valentines Day I opted for valentines decorated cookies instead.
No comments:
Post a Comment