School is finally over! I got a B+and a B-, which are some of the worst grades I have ever gotten but this semester I am just glad that I passed. Math 1050 is probably the hardest class I have ever taken, especially because I had to teach it to myself. Luckily the teacher and the tutors were really great to help me out when I needed it. Anyway now that it is over it seems like I have so much extra time. So with all of my spare time today I decided I would post some pictures that got left out during this semester.
The last time we saw Jesse before he left on the mish. I think this was on Nov. 1st at Brad's.
It is tradition in my family to have a big surprise party on our sixteenth birthday. It is pretty hard to have it be a surprise when it is a tradition but we still got Jessie by having it the week before her birthday. She fell for all of our lies; it was awesome!
Trevin LOVES snow (he definitely did not get that from me)! Every time it snows Trevin says "This is my favorite day of my whole life!"
Doesn't he just look so handsome in his new church clothes grandma gave him for his birthday!?
Lately Libby has actually started to smile at people instead of screaming bloody murder. She was really cheesing it up here at Trevin's birthday party. Please ignore mt gross face!
Since I have so much spare time I decided to load all of the pictures off of my mom's old camera and I found these of right after Libby was born.
She was so tiny! 5 1/2 pounds is so little. I think these pictures show how tiny she was the best.
My parents and Dustin's parents got to come in the room but because of the whole swine flu ridiculousness everyone else just had to look at her through the windows. It was so sad, after Trevin looked at Libby he looked right up at me at and said, "I want my mommy." It broke my heart, so I decided to go home first thing the next morning even though I could have stayed in the hospital another day.
The next ones are when the rest of my family got to hold her for the first time.
Jessie
Heath
My Dad
Laura
Now we are going home to fill our spare time with more decorating projects. Bye!
No comments:
Post a Comment