Thursday, December 30, 2010

Christmas Eve

Yeah I know Christmas was almost a month ago, I am way behind but here were go anyway. (Yes I am lying about the date on this post it's not really December 30th but if I ever print my blog in a book I want Christmas to be in the 2010 book).
We went with Dustin's side of the family for Christmas Eve this year at the Shipps' house. Everyone was there so Trev had lots of little cousins to play with. Okay there were only three but that is more that normal. The Shipps have a really fun toy room so after we all ate a really yummy dinner the kids all played with the toys while the adults played or listened to the piano and of course Grandma Zelda played the accordion. It wouldn't be Christmas Eve at the Shipp's without it!
 Trevin LOVED this horse and Jaxon (Dustin's cousin Chad's little guy) loved Trevin. Jaxon would follow Trevin all around and copy everything he did. It was so cute. He was Trev's little shadow + bottle!
 The dinner was so good Libby even pretended to eat (more on how she hates eating to come).

Jake and Marley (Dustin's cousin Heidi's kids) were too cute! Jake couldn't stop watching his mom play the piano and Tanner (also Dustin's cousin) sing. He was mesmerized! But about two seconds after I took this picture Jake rolled up in the stink bug position and fell asleep on the floor! All night Marley was giving us a fashion show of all her princess gowns. After she put this one on I asked her if I could take a picture of it and she struck this adorable pose. After she asked if she could she the picture and then said, "Oh that's a cute one. You should send it to my mom."

The kids were so busy all night that I couldn't get them all in one picture. They really did play so cute together. Stacia said at one point she heard Marley ask Trev if he wanted to "Marry" with her and he promptly ran away.
After the party everyone was so tired so we went home and read Luke 2 and then hit the sack. And then we realized that we left our camera at the Shipps' so Dustin had to make a one o'clock in the morning drive back into town to get it. Oops!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It was fun to see you guys and I apologize for Marley trying to get Trev to marry her :) She really needs to cool it with the marriage stuff! :)