Sunday, May 16, 2010

Have I Mentioned...

That I love living in Enoch! Have I ever posted a picture of the outside of our house since it is all done? I don't think so, so here one is.
And here is our kitchen table that we got hand-me-down from Dustin's brother when we were engaged. It only took us five years but we finally finished sanding it down and repainting. Then Dustin's other brother Jesse stained and sealed the table for us. Didn't he do a good job!
And I finally painted the front door. Isn't Trev the most photogenic kid?
Here is Laura and our next door neighbor. I am pretty sure that when they were playing in the house I kept getting them confused. They have like the exact same hair. They played together for like 10 hours straight, and sometimes they let Trevin play too.
At first I thought that I would hate living this far out in the valley (and I was afraid my dad would start calling us "Valley Rats"). But now I love the drive because you get to see stuff like this the whole way (It is a sheep and two lambs if you couldn't tell, I took this while I was driving).
Plus, yesterday we were taking the backhoe back to town and because it is so slow we had to take the long way. We passed a horse with a Mohawk, cows, sheep, and a bunch of chickens. I love it! I totally want some chickens, they look so fun and hello - free eggs! Ah, Enoch is awesome!

No comments: