Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Reasons Why

Here are the reasons why I haven't posted in over a month.
1. Because we still don't have the Internet at our house.
2. Because we have been going to a lot of graduations.
(Laura and her friend Abby at kindergarten graduation)
(Jesse at high school graduation)
3. Because there is a little girl that lives at our house who does a lot of this...
(Screaming bloody murder and wearing really cute outfits -this one is from my Dad's cousin and aunt.)
4. Because my gallbladder freaked out again after I ate a whole bag of Salt and Vinegar chips by myself, Ops! So I didn't go to church on Mother's Day (because I still couldn't stand up straight) but Dustin still got me just what I wanted!
5. Watching a lot of Avatar - the Last Air Bender (I can't wait to see the movie tomorrow!) and acting it out. Isn't Trevin creative to turn vacuum attachments into swords?
6. Because we have been trying Rice Cereal and hating it. Maybe we'll try again later.
7. Because it was Memorial Day (Libby stayed in the car and had a nap, naps make her very happy).
8. Because we were having tons of fun at the slash pads in St. George.
9. Because we are just being silly.
10. And finally, the grandaddy of them all, I had to have my appendix out! Maybe I'll write more about it later, maybe I won't. Bye.

4 comments:

Mary said...

Oh my goodness! I hope everything went well and you are feeling better.

Libby is getting so much bigger and cuter!

Unknown said...

Ouch! That doesn't sound fun. LIbby and Trev are adorable.

Kristin, Scott, Emily and Eric said...

I hope that you're feeling better soon!! I loved this post. Hope we can get together soon for our kiddos to play and we can talk babies. :)

April Miner said...

Your family is so cute! Maybe you should stay away from those salt and vinegar chips. ;)