Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Graduation

You are probably expecting pictures of my college graduation, well gotcha! (my name really was in the program at graduation this year but I still have two classes to take. Maybe they just forgot about them or something. I wonder if they called my name and I wasn't there, ha ha). It is actually Trevin who graduated. He graduated from this Spiderman scooter...
...to this Spiderman Bike! Can you tell that we really like Spiderman at our house? Trevin actually got this bike for Christmas but he didn't learn to ride it until just a few days ago. He figured out how to use the pedals in only 15 minutes! Now there is no stopping him. He rides all over our neighborhood.
Libby got bored while Trevin figured out how the bike worked. But don't you love this stroller? My Grandma Murray gave it to her; it is so pink and cute; I love it.
After he got the bike down-pat, Trevin decided to spend a little time the spring sunshine and do some landscaping for us. It is going to take him a while just using vacuum attachments and a plastic orange cone but he doesn't mind.
P.S. Two people in our family really did graduate from school, Ryan from SUU and Laura from Kindergarten. Dustin and Trevin went to Ryan's graduation but didn't take the camera. But I will post some very cute pictures of Laura's graduation soon.

No comments: