I haven't posted in forever because I was waiting until I had lots of pictures from our Spring Break Vacation to Las Vegas with our friends the Mabbs. Well, wouldn't you know that I forgot my camera! But luckily the Mabb's had theirs and were willing to take a lot of extra pictures for me. It was so nice to have another couple there with us. The Mabbs are so much fun. They put up with so much, like us always being late (sorry) and having to give us directions to everywhere in Vegas. They were also willing to let me feed my swimming addiction for an entire day! The WorldMark in Vegas has SEVEN pools! Trevin and I were in Heaven. We made Kristin and Emily swim all morning. Then we took turns at night babysitting so the other couple could go out alone. On the night we went out Scott and Kristin took the kids to the playground and built a fort in the front room. They are the most fun babysitters ever!
.
.
Trevin and Emily played together surprisingly well. I think that Trevin liked being the oldest for once. And Emily is very easy going with Trevin. Here they are getting ready to check out. Apparently they needed a ride (we had to get two of those things, one for the luggage and one for the kids.)
.
After we checked out the Mabbs showed us all of the cool stuff that we had never seen, because we always avoid the Strip (because I panic while driving in traffic, and Dustin would rather not hear me freaking out and yelling at him.) First we went to Cesar's Palace (because that is the one place I already knew how to get to so there wasn't any panicking).
.
Trevin and Emily loved the fish in the Aquarium. They both yelled "Nemo" over and over.
.
Then we walked over to the Fountains and the Belagio. We had never seen them, we thought they were awesome! We were going to go and see the Lions at the MGM but we decided that it was too far to walk and I did not want to drive! So instead we took a trip back to the Forum Shops because Kristin and I can never get enough window shopping.
We had so much fun. The weather was perfect and it was very relaxing. Thanks Scott and Kristin for going with us and taking all the pictures.
No comments:
Post a Comment