I think that I got tagged by Julie but I'm not sure, but if I didn't I really like this tag so I will just do it anyway!
Here are the rules. 1. Go to my documents/pictures. 2. Go to my 6th file folder. 3. Go to my 6th picture. 4. Blog about it. 5. Tag 6 people to do the same.This is Trevin in October of 2007. The Ballet School (the ballet studio that I used to run) was having its first recital and I made way too many tickets so Trevin was playing with them while I got him dressed. He was so little then! Look at how chunky he was and how crazy his hair was! The first one is the sixth picture but I thought that the second one was the cutest. I tag Kristen, Tiffany (Garfield or Haggerty), Annie (Kathryn), Leslie, Heidi, and Megan, if they havn't done this one yet.
2 comments:
I've never been tagged before... Thanks, Hillary! :)
Hi! I found you through Kristin's blog. Hope you don't mind! April
Post a Comment