Thursday, February 26, 2009

Swide!

Trevin is obsessed with slides. A few months ago my little sister Laura was over to play and she draped a blanket over the side of the couch and called it a slide. They each took turns "sliding" down the blanket onto a cushion. It kept them occupied for hours; they would even fight over whose turn it was. Ever since then any time Trevin sees a blanket he yells "Swide!" and tries to slide down it. We love when one of us is laying on the floor and Trevin tries to "slide" down our legs. A few days ago it was really nice outside so we walked over to the playground at South Elementary and let Trev play. He was in heaven going down the big slides. He wasn't scared at all! He wasn't interested in anything else at the playground, just the slides. He cried so hard when we had to leave. P.S. These pictures were from last summer at the same playground but I thought they were cute and I hadn't ever posted them so I just decided to post them now.

No comments: