As we were getting ready to leave on our vacation we stopped by the shop to have my dad inspect our car. While we were there Trevin found a few of Laura's pictures she had drawn and Trevin decided that he needed to take one of them. We were walking out of the shop when Laura noticed and freaked out. She yelled, "No!!!!! That is my picture of Kenny! You can't take it. Then I won't remember what he looks like!" Here is that picture.
.
I thought that was hilarious! Trevin wasn't giving the drawing back but luckily I had a family picture I was going to take to Kenny in the car with me so we made a trade and Laura couldn't have been happier to have a real picture of Kenny.
While we were in Vegas Laura called me to let me know that she was going to have to keep that picture for a very long time because she just doesn't have enough time to draw a new one. She is so in love with Kenny.
.
On Sunday my Parents and Jessie went to the Draper Temple dedication and since we were over at the Carters to have Sunday dinner they said we could watch Laura there. When Laura found out that she was going to go to Kenny's house she burst out into song. It went a little something like this, "I Love Kenny, I Love Kenny, I Love Kenny, I'm gonna marry Kenny." When they pulled up at the Carters house Laura jumped out of the car (almost before the car stopped) and ran to the door by herself.
.
Then yesterday she was telling me that she wants to go horseback riding for her birthday party. I asked her who she wanted to go with her and she said everyone in the family, "Mom, Dad, Hillary, Dustin, Heath, Trevin, and Jessie. Oh yeah, and Kenny of course." And it just so happens that Kenny's and Laura's birthdays are just one day apart. Happy Birthday Kenny a four year old wants you to go horseback riding with her.
1 comment:
That is so sweet.. we think Kenny is very special too.
Post a Comment