Yep I made this. Yeah you read it right, I MADE this, from scratch (except the filling that was from a can). I did have a little help on the lattice work from the teacher but everything else was all me. Okay so I did make it at school in my culinary arts lab but I still call it homemade. Maybe I should write a cook book or open a restaurant or something because I don't think that anyone's first attempt at pie making has ever turned out this good. Watch out Betty here I come! PS this is all in jest. I'm really not that good of a cook so I was just pleasantly surprised when this turned out well.
4 comments:
Holy impressed!!! That is awesome! Looks like you guys have had a busy few weeks! How fun you got to go to Vegas!!!
I thought I already commented... must not have gone through.. so if two comments pop up that say the same thing, I'm really not going crazy!...BUT...
You are pro pie maker..this one and the one you brought to our house! We should have a pie night where you can teach me how to make a pie.. or we can just eat pie..whichever! :)
Kristin
I'm glad you decided to blog stalk us! I love when I find new people that blog! Way to go on the pie Betty!
Post a Comment