Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Palm Springs

For Easter we took a quick trip with Dustin's parents to a resort in Indio just a few miles from Palm Springs. We met Dustin's cousins the Shipps and a lot of other friends there too. We spent four days swimming, playing tennis, ping pong and pool, going down the slides at the playgrounds, playing t-ball, and just relaxing in the warm weather. It was so great.
.
.
This was at a little General Patton Museum on the way there. I think Dustin was just as excited to see all the tanks as Trevin was.
.
Playing Tennis. Dustin and his Dad won the first day but then Dustin decided that he was holding his dad back when they were playing the Barnes so he let Jesse take his place.
.
.
Trevin had the best time playing with Lucas Barnes and the cool dinosaurs that Luke got from the Easter bunny.
.
Trevin wasn't very happy when we made him wake up early to see what the Easter bunny had brought for everyone before we went to church.
.
But he lightened up as soon as he saw the loot.
.

Trevin has inherited my obsession with swimming. He begged to be in the pool all day. I also have a hard time not being in the pool 24-7 so on Sunday night Dustin compromised and Trevin and I went out and walked around in the baby pool while Dustin sat on the side. But Trevin couldn't resist and laid down in the water. Then he yelled out, "Look Momma, I Nemo fish." I guess it was a good thing that Trevin wouldn't let us take him out of his swimming suit.

2 comments:

Kristin, Scott, Emily and Eric said...

FUN!!! You guys are quite the travelers these days! :) I think that the roadshow is going to be ready for tonight, we did the music yesterday. We found a shortcut with it, so it'll be super good--and i didn't have to play all of the music. VERY VERY nice. I'm going to call you now. :)

Unknown said...

I made my blog private. email me for an invite heidiandjared (at) gmail.com