Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Update 11/13/08 - 11/26/08

Here is what we have been up to the last few weeks. First we had Jessie's Birthday party and she was nice enough to let Trevin and Laura help her blow out her candles. For her birthday present we replaced all of her things that Trevin and I have broken. First Trevin took an entire package of her headbands and snapped them in half so we replaced those and then I was so kindly trying to fix her earphones for her Ipod and I snapped one ear off so we replaced those too. Then we got her a shirt to wear exactly one week later when we went to the midnight showing of . . .
TWILIGHT!

It was crazy there. We drove by the movie theater at about 4:30 that afternoon and there was already people in line! So Jessie and Madeline went and got in line as soon as they could which was at about 9:00 (thanks girls). I was invited to a party with a bunch of the ladies from our neighborhood that night so I didn't get there until about 11:00 but Jessie had already saved me a seat (thanks Jessie you are the best) next to Dustin's Aunt Stacia, Tanner and Brock (the only boys in the whole theater). Everyone in the theater was so excited when the movie finally started that they started screaming. The picture on the right is of Jessie, Madeline, Alainy, and Tarah screaming as the movie started. I thought that the movie was really awesome. It was so much like the book. They hardly changed anything. I was really happy. Now I just have to get Dustin to see it.

The next Sunday we had the great idea to make a fort in the front room. Trevin loved it so much that he insisted that we come in and see how cool it was. He also refused to let us take it down. So Dustin and I have spent a lot of time hunched over playing trucks. Well we got sick of playing in there but Trevin didn't so we told my mom that we would watch Laura the next Friday. We thought that they would love to play in their together but they weren't in the mood to play anything together. They were just in the mood to fight. I had some new ballet costumes that I wanted to try on Laura to make sure they would fit girls her size and Trevin didn't want to be left out. So both of them spend a large portion of the evening running around in leotards, skirts and big fluffy bows. Dustin was really happy to see Trevin dressed like a girl but I thought that he looked really cute. He would make a very pretty girl!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Good luck in getting Dustin to see Twlight :). Trev looks so cute in the red leotard -- how funny.