Dustin only works half days on Friday so when he came home for the day at 11:00 we let Trevin open his present from us. I told him to close his eyes while Dustin brought it in and this was what he did.
Trevin had been using the table the TV sits on as his own little table. He would bring in food and spill it on the TV and when he would play with toys on that table he would get distracted by the TV and end up watching it only an inch away. I didn't think that this was good for Trevin's eyes or for the TV so we got him his own little table with chairs. It was the cheapest one but I liked it the best and I had it sent to the store so I didn't have to pay shipping. I love getting a good deal!
Later we let Trevin choose what he wanted for dinner and he said yes to hamburgers. While we were out the city was letting off fireworks because they had just turned on the lights on main street. So we stopped at my parent's shop to watch a little birthday fireworks show. Wasn't that good timing! Later that night everyone came over for a little party. Our house was packed! Trevin was so cute while he opened up his presents. He always opened the card first. He loved everything he got and didn't want to stop playing with each present to open up the next.
Here is Trev with his haul before opening and after. This is one spoiled kid! Everybody including both Grandma's and Grandpa's and Great Grandma's and even Ryan and Bryce, Heath, and Aunt Stacia brought him something. And everything was so cute, I even wanted to play with them!
5 comments:
Looks like such a fun birthday!! I wish Marley & I could have been there to celebrate with Treven as well. :)
I can't believe he's 2! It seems like just a few months ago we were watching Dustin and Scott play some b-ball and I was HUGE pregnant and you had little Trevin! Crazy. He's so cute, and he looks just like his Dad!
I will be there for Christmas and I would LOVE to take his pics! I will call you when we are there (i have your number unless it's changed in the past couple years)!
So maybe I have Dustin's old number? I'm not sure so can you email me yours? My email is brooke_bryner@yahoo.com. I am going to be there Tuesday so if you want to do them then we can! I can't wait to see Trevin! I am so excited!
Yay! Im so glad you have a blog!!! Trevin is so so big! Wow!!! And you guys are such a cute family!!! We hope you guys have a merry christmas!! (and one more thing. I thought I sent your mom a card...but didnt have her crossed off my list. Did I send her one?)
~Leslie
whatblog2.blogspot.com
Post a Comment