When I was pregnant with Trevin I never really craved any weird kind of food. But I did have a weird craving. I craved swimming. It was all I could think about almost all day. I was pregnant during the summer in a second story apartment with basically no air conditioning and about a zillion widows that the sun beat through, plus the air conditioner was constantly going out at my work so that probably explains it. Needless to say I was extremely hot. Well the extreme hotness did go away but the swimming cravings never did, and I'm not pregnant just in case you were thinking that. So occasionally Dustin has to take me somewhere so I can quench that craving. I don't like the city pool because it is kind of dirty and the college pool is too cold so we have to either go to a hotel or go to a lake. This weekend we went to St. George and stayed in the Worldmark time share down there. They heat both of their pools, have huge hot tubes, and have little baby pools. It is perfect. We swam all night. We made dinner there and Trevin watched Journey to the Center of the Earth (which he loved). Then in the morning we played at a park. It was just a perfect little vacation that satisfied my swimming cravings, at least for a little while.
1 comment:
Hey you guys! It's been a while! I just found you blog! Trevin's super cute! You guys are such a cute family! Check out out blog too! We can keep in touch...and Hillary...you look too good. It's not fair! How do you do it?!?
Post a Comment