This weekend we went to Salt Lake with my parents and my little sisters. On our way up on Saturday morning we stopped in Delta to visit my Grandma June and then we headed to Provo. To the disappointment of Dustin and my Dad we did a TON of shopping Saturday afternoon. We found lots of cute stuff for my sisters and the girls really had fun. And as long as Trevin had a pocket full of candy he had a pretty good time too. Here he is waiting for Jessie to come out of the dressing room. He was being really silly.
Then we had dinner at Tucano's to make it up to my Dad and Dustin. We stayed Saturday night in a timeshare thing in Midway, up Provo Canyon. Every building in Midway has to be built in the Swiss style so it is really cute. It had rained the whole day on Saturday but when we woke up on Sunday we were surprised at how pretty it was up there. All of the leaves were changing so the ride up to Salt Lake that morning was so pretty. Here is what our hotel looked like. Isn't it cute?
Sunday afternoon my Dad, Sister Jessie, Dustin and I went to the final session of conference. My Mom was brave and stayed out on temple square with Trevin and Laura. She needs a medal! They are a handful together. We ended up sitting way up high in the Conference Center but there really isn't a bad seat in the whole building. But sitting up that high made all of the speakers really small so we just ended up watching them on the big screens. So it really wasn't all that much different than watching it on T.V.. In fact I thought that conference is a lot louder at home on T.V. than it is at the Conference Center.
I didn't take very many pictures. We were rushing from place to place and it was raining like crazy most of the time which doesn't lend to much picture taking but we did have a really good time. See Heath, I told you, you should have come. We missed you. Next time we are going to force you to come with us.

2 comments:
Hey guys! Welcome to the blogging world. Careful....it's addicting! You all look like you are keeping busy and enjoying life! Trevin is getting So Big and Handsome. Ella and him would be great friends, I'm sure. I'm so glad we have a way to keep in contact :)
Hey!! I am SO glad you guys have a blog!! We need to get together for some games. I am glad it is winter so we have more time for those things. Well I hpoe all is well and I love your page. I will figure out how to play with mine one of these days.
Post a Comment