After being away from home for some of the month we were glad to be back into our regular routines, like -
wearing two pairs of pajamas, drinking a bottle and relaxing on the couch while watching a show; and "driving the car" in the garage;
and like dressing up and smothering each other, and predictably hating everything I make for dinner.
I had to take this pictures to remind myselfe that Mckay has eaten food before, healthy food too. He pretty much just wants to drinks milk. The eating struggle is real over here. We're trying, with little progress, to transition into eating our calories not drinking them.
Watching me fold towels is one of those extremely boring parts of our daily routine. Mckay just couldn't handle it anymore so he conked off in his regular nap spot.
This picture shows that we keep on trying to eat food. When the food is first presented we are all very happy and hopeful. A few minutes in and all of our hopes are dashed.
Trevin LOVES scouts!!! His leaders are the best! They do so many fun and creative activities. He was really happy that he earned his Bobcat.
Poor Mckay slipped on the newspaper and landed eye first into the arm of a chair. He had a great black eye for a few days.
He wasn't very happy about being the only one with a black eye so he tried to give Libby one while I was taking a picture of them to send to Jessie on her mission with my weekly email. Misery loves company, right? Not right.
My adorable sister Laura earned her Gold Cup for getting a superior rating 3 years in a row at festival. All of the Gold Cup recipients play in the annual Gold Cup Recital. We came to support and Libby did some artistic photo documentation, DURING the concert - in the chapel, *sigh*. I have no control over that child.












1 comment:
Do any of us have control over our children? I'd like to think so...but I know better.
Post a Comment