Libby refused to be our Valentine...
but Trevin/"Little Pioneer Girl" was more than willing!
For our "date" Valentines night we went to dinner with my family and then bowling!
Trevin LOVED his bowling shoes! They were the cutest little things ever. After he put them on he said, "Hey I actually kinda like 'em. Do you think they'll let me keep them?"
Trevin had the best bowling moves. He couldn't wait for his turn so he just joined in on everyone else's turns. Once I almost hit him in the head with the ball.
Unfortunately Laura doesn't share Trevin's love for bowling. About five frames in Laura took off her shoes and quit.
My parents were so nice to volunteer not to play so that they could watch Libby and eventually they also had to entertain Laura and Trevin as well.
Jessie hates this picture but I thought it was cute so I am posting it anyway. And our cousin Nicole even came with us, but she bowled to fast I could never get a picture of her that wasn't her backside! Sorry!
We had so much fun. We have to drive by the bowling alley on our way to our house and Trevin frequently asks us if it is a "Bowling Day Today". He can't wait to go back.
No comments:
Post a Comment