Wow! Trevin is such a talker. He really never stops talking! He is always making statements, telling stories and asking questions. Trev talks so much that he really can't get anything done. It is pretty frustrating whenever we try to go anywhere. We have to keep reminding him what he needs to be doing because he distracts himself with all of his talking. He has his own little language that is so cute. It is a little hard to understand him so here are a few definitions. You may notice a theme.
The 'a' on the end came from the character Katara on Avatar (I guess Guitar and Katara sounded similar) and then he just decided to replace the Ka sound with Re.
Re-pu-ter: In English 'computer'. "Mom, can I play paint on the reputer."
Re-mom-eter: In English 'thermometer'. "The remometer said I had a feeber (fever)."
Re-kra-te: In english 'karate'. "Did you see those rekrate moves that inja (ninja) has?"
3 comments:
haha arent they so funny at this age! I love it.
So cute! Good for you for actually writing them down!
Thank heavens for a great mom interpreter! Your kids are so darn cute!
Post a Comment