Friday, January 14, 2011

Sweaty Head

Libby HATES her bed now. I was looking at the newborn pictures I posted of Libby a little while ago and was missing her like that. She was so sleepy and did all of her sleeping in her crib. Now she maxes out her crib time at like an hour a day. So she spends the rest of the night in our bed. I don't like it. Because she doesn't like to cuddle with me so she takes up all of the room, I am afraid we will roll on her, she insists on nursing like all night (meaning I have to lay in the most uncomfortable position so that I won't touch her but she can still nurse), and my number one reason why I don't like her to sleep with us because she is so hot!  This girl gets so hot and sweaty in her sleep. A few days ago she left this huge sweat ring on our sheet.


So Gross! We will have to change this arrangement because I am hating it! I think it may be time to wean her off nursing. I have a feeling life will not be pleasant for a while. But it will have to get worse before it can get better right?

No comments: