Right now I should be doing my math homework (because the assignment was due yesterday and I am only half way done teaching it to myself!) but Libby is sitting here so nice on my lap (and she won't be so nice if I try to make her sit down and play ) and Trevin is playing so cute, that I just want to sit here and listen to the stories he is making up with his little people while
I do some serious blog catching up. So that is what I am going to do. You will just have to deal with irresponsibleness of it. :) Yes, I made that word up. Just deal with that too. :)
1 comment:
Hi Darling Hillary,
I Love Your new Family pictures!!!
Thank you for helping me with Jesse's Farewell.
I Love You.
With "Sweet" Love Forever,
Emily OXO
Post a Comment