Monday, November 8, 2010
Anti
I am naturally a little bit pessimistic but lately it is been out of control at our house. We are a bunch of Negative Nellies at our house. I think that the change of seasons brings it on.
Dustin is anti - staying awake. Seriously every night he tries to help Trevin fall asleep and Trevin comes and finds me like two minutes later because Dustin put himself to sleep instead of Trevin.
Hillary is anti - wow a lot of things! Let's just make a list : Temper tantrums and crying, math homework, Facebook -I just really hate it, selfish people-why are there so many, the time change, and winter-I miss swimming.
Trevin is anti- doing anything status-quo. For example I ask him to get dressed every morning and he comes back in levi's that are two sizes too small with paint stains and holes in the knees with a shirt that has dirt stains all over it, even though we just bought him a ton of really cute new clothes. Example two, at the store he wants to pick out everything so I told him he could pick one bath soap out of like five different ones on the top shelf. So he insists on one from the second shelf and refuses to let us buy one from the top shelf.
Libby is anti- we will have to make a list for her too: eating, sleeping, being awake, being held, being sat on the floor, being warm, being cold, wearing socks, being on her stomach, being on her back, her bed, and the high chair. Okay that may be exaggerating things but really this girl is still so high maintenance! But she is getting better. She will play on the floor for a few minutes at time and she smiles SO much more!
Also on a more positive note, Trevin is so grown up now. He can use the potty all by himself and he can even go all night without an accident! And Libby has started to say "Mom." The best is when she is in the car and says "mom, mom, mom, mom" and then makes kissy sounds. She loves to give me kisses/bite my face. My new goal is to try and think of these positive things and less on the negative. Wish me luck!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hi Darling Hillary,
I Love reading your Blog!
I Love You.
With "Sweet" Love,
Emily OXO
Post a Comment