On Wednesdays my mom watches my children in the morning so I can have some me time (which is why I have time to blog right now). So some times on Thursdays I try to repay the favor by watching my little sister while my mom takes my other little sister to her music lessons in St. George. Well one Thursday my Grandma Murray joined my mom and sister on their trip to St. George. So when they came to pick up Laura my grandma came too. We couldn't help but take a few shots of two of the cutest little ladies together.
Isn't my Grandma so cute! She is so cute Libby couldn't take her eyes off of her.
And then of course we had to get the four generation shot too. You really did do a good job taking the picture Jessie, I just wanted to give you a hard time, boy did you take it well :)
1 comment:
aww I love that cute little lady too!!! Ive saved her birthday messages from the last two birthdays we have had on our answering machine because I just love hearing her.~ Leslie
Post a Comment