Friday, February 5, 2010

A Whole Bunch of Nothing

Nope. There is nothing to report. I went to the doctor today and all that has happened since last week was a whole bunch of nothing! He is going out of town this coming weekend so he wants to start me on Tuesday in the middle of the night. I really really really want to do it but my Mom says that it is extremely painful to be induced. And I'm sure that she is right because everyone I have ever talked to that has been induced wouldn't do it again. But if I go a week over my due date he will just induce me anyway so I am thinking I should just not put it off for a week and do it now. What do you think? I am getting really tired of waiting. I am so bored I decided to sew a nursing blanket by hand just so I would have something to occupy my time. I will post some pictures when I finish it.
P.S. My old phone died and I got a new one but I couldn't transfer my contacts. So if you have called me or texted me lately and I just didn't answer it was because I didn't want to make a fool out of myself and pretend I knew who I was talking to. Sorry. Thanks for calling or texting though.

4 comments:

Leslie said...

Ive been induced twice. It was NIIIIICE!! Are you dialated already? Ive heard horror stories...but I have none to report.

Mary said...

Good luck with it all! I, obviously, have no advice to give. Except that I know my sisters would rather not be induced if possible. But I don't really know all the reasons why.

the Chidesters said...

I've been induced twice as well, all went well for me. Good luck!

The Tophams said...

I've been induced with both my kids and it was awesome, I had no problems at all. Good luck!