Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Girls Camp

Trevin and I spent last week at girls camp. Trev was the only kid there and the girls loved him! Trevin loved the girls too. Every morning he would wake up and say "I need to see doos Dirls!" We had lots of fun. We went with the stake and the theme was cruise around the world and each ward was a different port on our cruise. We were Egypt, so I studied up a lot on Egypt so that we could pretend to be there and teach the other girls that came to our camp about Egypt. Dustin came and stayed with us for two nights. We only had a tiny little air mattress and one sleeping bag with a few blankets for all three of us to share. It was so uncomfortable and cold! So the second night Dustin brought up two more mattresses and two more sleeping bags. It was a lot of fun but I am glad that I am done with it!

2 comments:

The Garfields said...

Cute girls! you are the worlds best camp director assitant... we will miss you when you move!:(

Mary said...

I'm glad you guys had fun! Kudos for "roughing" it. :)