.
This year for fathers day I was the most boring wife ever and just got Dustin things that he needed like work pants, shaving cream and tee-shirts. Could I be any more boring?
After church we went up the mountain for a little "cook out." My Dad drew out for the elk hunt at Panguitch Lake and has been scouting out the area. He and my mom found this little place with a stream that they fell in love with so they took us all up there to eat.
.
My Dad cooked us steaks and dutch oven potatoes on his camp chef. Happy Fathers Day Dad you got to cook and clean, but actually I think that he really loves doing it.
.
.
.
Jessie relaxing with her feet in the water and Laura taking everyone on a walk to "Flower Island."
No comments:
Post a Comment