Saturday, November 8, 2008

Tag

This is my first tag and since I have seen just about everyone on earth do this tag I guess I will do it too. 8 TV shows that I like to watch: 1 - What Not to Wear 2 - American Idol 3 -Anything on HG TV 4 -Word Girl (a cartoon on PBS, but I really do love it, it is hilarious) 5- Sports Center (those guys are also pretty funny, but I really just love to watch Trev jump up and down yelling "Bwoot Ball!") 6 - Um we only have like ten channel so that is pretty much all I watch and I watch pretty much all of the at my in-laws. 8 Things that happened yesterday: 1- We woke up at 7:00. Trevin didn't understand the time change so we get to wake up an hour earlier now. 2- Went for a run. Lost a mitten, had to walk back, and Trev fell down and scrapped his knee on the track. 3- Raked the leaves on the side of the house into the street. Trevin tried to get in the car and smashed his finger in the handle so we had to go inside. 4- Finished raking the leaves in the backyard when Dustin came home for lunch. 5- Put Trevin down for a nap and had a bath. 6-Watched Laura while my Mom and Jessie went to her piano lesson in St. George. 7- Took tons of pictures of Laura and Trevin jumping in the leaf piles in the backyard. 8- Went to dinner at Wingers (Yummy!) and we all fell asleep on the floor after watching Super Nanny. Oh, I like that show too. 8 Favorite places to eat (In Order) : 1- Wingers 2-PF Chang 3-Costa Vida 4-Olive Garden 5-Panda Express 6-Bajio 7- Subway 8- Brads 8 Things I am looking forward to: 1-midnight showing of TWILIGHT! (less than two weeks!) 2-Thanksgiving 3-Trevin's Second Birthday 4-Finally teaching my Young Womens lesson (I have prepared a lesson every week for about a month straight and then found out it wasn't my turn to teach when I got there). 5-Jessie's Birthday (you are going to love my present, when I finally decied what I'm going to get you for sure) 6- getting food storage for Christmas 7-Trevin being able to use his birthday present. It will make my life so much easier. 8-Dinner 8 Things on my wish list: 1-Having a lot of Food Storage. 2-Some conservative leadership in Washington. 3-People would stop being brain washed by the mainstream media and start thinking for themselves. 4-TV would stop kissing up to Stupid Barrack Obama. 5- McCain would stop being an idiot and stand up and make the media leave Sarah Palin alone. 6- to some day build our own house. 7-that Blogger would upload my pictures the first time and not take so long. 8-I could lose my last 5-10 pounds left over from Trev. I'm not tagging anyone because I think everyone has already done this one.

1 comment:

The Garfields said...

Good job, you are so fun! and your lessons are awesome!