Thursday, May 2, 2019

And let's call this one spring

It appears that I started this post about 3 years ago - maybe it's time to post it! Since it's been three years since I uploaded these pictures let's see if I can remember any of this!
Looks like we took a trip to Red Cliffs.
Apparently Mckay had a driving lesson.
I do remember this one. Dustin got a heart shaped blister on his palm while removing the old flooring during our Skyview House remodel. Now that's love.
When you start the day "re-facing" the stairs and end the day with no stairs at all!
Looks like we saw some antelope. Sweet I wonder where this was?
Mckay's third birthday! The party was at my parents house because we had just moved into our Skyview House and hadn't unpacked all the way. Mckay didn't mind, he only cared about getting his piece of cake.
Trevin must have been getting ready for some camping? 
We took a trip to Wolf Creek, up Ogden Canyon. We love it there!
Another year of baseball!



No comments: