Friday, August 20, 2010

Christmas in July

Yeah I know that it is August now but in July my mom and dad decided to clean out the sheds at my Grandma June's house (the house where used to live and where Heath lives now). That meant that we had to finally move all of our junk to our new house. Well, in with all of our junk was this air hockey table that I won when I worked at Nebo Credit Union in Springville and Spanish Fork while Dustin was going to BYU. We figured it had been in the box for long enough so we got it out and set it up. Trevin is in love with it! Trevin and Dustin had a pretty good routine going for the week after we set it up. After work they would get the mail and then going down stairs and playing a few games. That was after Trevin would talk me into playing multiple times during the day. Surprise, surprise Trevin never lost!

No comments: