Thursday, October 1, 2009

Nesting?

I'm not sure what to call my latest obsession except nesting. I can't stop thinking about how I am going to decorate Trevin and the baby's room's after we move in. Here is what I have planned. I am hoping that if I post it here then I will actually do it and I am also hoping that I will be able to stop thinking about their rooms and move on to the rest of the house.
.
Here is how I want to paint Trevin's room. Blue from the floor up then a little gray strip and a bigger red strip and then white to the ceiling. Yep that is pretty ambitious, but I think that it would look really good with all of the other stuff I have picked out for his room.
.
.
Here are the sheets and pillow case that I found at pottery barn on sale!
.
.
Then on one wall I want to put these two wall stickers. I found them at wallnutz.com and I think that they are so awesome! I also want to build some book shelves around his window and then build a bench under the window to make a fun little reading spot.
.
.
For Libby's room, we are going to call her Libby, I want to stripe the walls green.
.
.
Then I found these crib sheets at company kids.com. I chose the leaf color with white polka dots
.
.
And I also found this wall sticker at wallnutz.com that I want to put behind her crib. .
.
We already have a light green changing table pad and baskets that go on the shelves of the changing table that have green liners.
.
I am so excited to start decorating. Let me know what you think! Please give me your ideas!

3 comments:

April Miner said...

cute! I love that tree wall sticker! Very creative. Don't forget when you paint your red stripe to get some pink primer. It will save you a couple coats when painting. AND when you tape off your stripes, paint over the edge of the tape with some glaze to get a nice clean line. Otherwise it will leak through your paint and be bumpy.
Super cute ideas! Good luck!
PS Libby is cute!

Hillary said...

Thanks April! I didn't know to do any of that!

Kristin, Scott, Emily and Eric said...

Way cute colors choices for both! :) Are you going to get to do this soon?? (AKA--how's the house coming??) WAY cute. :)