I didn't keep very good track of what happened in March. So here are a few snapshots that I think I took (or my mom took) during March but I very well could have taken in April.
Mckay got his first teeth and he loved showing them off (and grinding them together, ahh! - shudder).
When the weather started warming up Trev couldn't wait to get out in the yard and do some work with his heavy equipment.
Mckay started walking around while holding onto furniture. He loved to watch Trevin and Libby play outside.
Libby and Mckay riding around the house.
This is what Libby looks like when she and Trevin pick her outfit. She has both legs through one leg of her skirt/shorts.
For most of January through March Mckay was sick. He had some serious stomach issues. He would only drink formula and wouldn't eat anything! He went from one stomach bug to another. He got down to the .06 percentile for weight. We were really nervous! But he got over it and is doing great now! I took this picture because it was a perfect illustration of Mckay's sick days, bottle constantly in the mouth and poop constantly streaming out of his diaper (notice the floor underneath him).
Libby's St. Patrick's day headband.
Trevin with his first ever Science Fair Project.
Laura got 3rd place in her Science Fair.
Kenny got his mission call to Calgary Canada.
And a bowling trip with the family. Why does Libby do this in pictures, why?
No comments:
Post a Comment