Wednesday, October 26, 2011

M.L.P 7: Pillows and a Lamp

For Ryan and Meagan's wedding present Shelynne and I made these pillows for their bed. I saw a whole collection of "Mr. and Mrs." bedding things on Studio 5 one day and LOVED it so we decided to make our own and customize them for Ryan and Meagan.
Meagan loves giraffes and Ryan likes cheetahs so it was only natural to back them in animal prints.

I found this lamp with an extremely ugly paint job at DI, but I loved its lines so I bought it (I think for less than five dollars but I can't remember for sure)...
I primed it up...
and then sprayed it hot pink! It looks super cute in Libby's room. Now I just need to embellish the shade and it will be perfect.

1 comment:

Bryce and Shelynne said...

I LOVE the lamp!!! It is so, so cute! Good work :)