Since I am pretty much worthless when it comes to working on our house I decided I wanted to do something useful. So I made this little bow holder and some flower bows last night. It was pretty easy and fun to get something done in one night. I just used a frame and some old cloth and ribbon that I already had in my "craft box." The entire thing, including the bows and the head band, only cost like ten or fifteen dollars. Thanks for giving me the idea Chandi and thanks for teaching us how to make the flower clips April!
My "craft box" has a cute story behind it that I should write down so I don't forget. The summer before Dustin and I got married my little sister Jessie was really into American Girls and got the American Girl Magazine. In the magazines there were little calenders with fun stuff to do during the summer. Jessie and I decided to pick something from these calenders to do together everyday until I got married (because I was pretty sure that she was really going to miss me!). It was so much fun! We made snow cones, decorated flip flops, and made our little craft boxes. We also planned to sleep in a tent in the backyard and roast hot dogs and marshmallows over the stove but we didn't end up doing those ones. It was really fun we should do it again!
2 comments:
Oh my goodness! I am a star! :) Thanks for the shout out. I'm showing Bryan right now that my very own name is in your post. :)
And your bow holder turned out so cute! I'm jealous.
super duper cute! Look at you making your own hair flowers! :)
Post a Comment