Well I was pretty prophetic when I said that having all of this to do at one time was pretty hard on us. Because just a few days later my Gallbladder started going crazy. It would cramp up every couple of minutes. The pain was worse than when I had Trev! It felt like really hard contractions in my ribs that took my breath away. I had to spend an entire day at the hospital having all of these tests done and surprise, all of the tests said that there was nothing wrong. Now I just have to watch what I eat and take it easy so it won't happen again. I had to drop two classes so I can have some time to breathe. Now I won't graduate until the spring, which is a little disappointing but this way I will still be alive when I graduate!
.
Everyone knows that Trev had a really hard time learning to sleep by himself. He finally learned to sleep in his own bed for a few hours then he would just appear in our bed. Well I was getting a little tired of him taking up all of the room in our bed even for just a few hours. I was listening to Dr. Laura and a mom called in with the exact same problem! Dr. Laura told her to make a chart that the kid could put a sticker on every morning after he stayed in is bed all night. Then when the chart was full the kid would get to pick to do something fun or to get a toy or a treat. So I tried it and it worked like magic! I also added a column for keeping his toys cleaned up and it was great motivation to get him cleaning.
.
.
Here he is with his first full chart and the trucks that he picked out. He was so excited at the store that he hugged all of the toys and kept getting overwhelmed and yelling, "I just need a toy to buy!"
.
.
At this very moment Trevin is building a Stage/Cave in the front room with every pillow, couch cushion and blanket we own. He has been doing this almost every day for the last few weeks. It is so fun. This is a picture of his first Cave. It will occupy him for hours.
.
Today is the last day that Dustin and the crew will work at our house full time. They have finished framing, setting the trusses and sheathing (putting the plywood around the outsides). The plumber is starting today, the HVAC guys are almost done, and the electrician is starting this weekend. WaHooo!
.
.
This will be the view from the dinning room windows (minus the boards across the window of course.)
.
.
From the west side. We have no neighbors on this side at all so these windows have a great view too but the sunset was too bright to take a picture out of them.
.
P.S. Tomorrow we get to find out what we are having. I'll try to post pictures from the ultrasound soon!
1 comment:
your house looks great!
Post a Comment