.
Actually I won't go it is too cold, long, and boring but Dustin and Trevin went hunting with Ryan last weekend. This was Trevin's first time. At first he was a little apprehensive about leaving mom home but when I told him that I was going with the girls to do girl things (the Miss Iron County Pageant) and that he was going with the boys to do boy things he was all excited. In fact he really caught onto the idea of girls and boys doing different things. Ever since he has been telling us things like "just boys read this book not girls," and "I just swim with boys not girls."
.
Dustin said that he was really good while hunting. He just told him to be quiet once they got to their spot behind a tree to wait. Trevin didn't say anything expect a few times he would say "oh, big tree." Ryan saw a big deer but it got away too fast and then Dustin saw a spike-by-two (or something like that) and couldn't decided if he should shoot it or not. He was discussing with Ryan what he should do and Trevin yelled out, "Shoot it Dadda, Shoot it!" Surprisingly the deer didn't even spook but Dustin decided not to shoot it because "it was the first day of the hunt." That is always his excuse and then they never see anything for the rest of the hunt. But I'm not complaining. I don't have to deal with all the venison! Yea!
.
.
Aren't my boys cute in their camo?
No comments:
Post a Comment